Arrange carrots in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and orange peel; sprinkle with salt...
- 1 1/2 pounds slender baby carrots, trimmed, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon (packed) finely grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Fleur de sel or Maldon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange carrots in single layer on rimmed baking sheet.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and orange peel; sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
- Pour orange juice over; cover tightly with foil.
- Roast until crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove foil. Increase oven to 450°F.
- Drizzle honey over carrots.
- Roast uncovered until carrots are tender and browned in spots, about 10 minutes longer.
- Transfer carrots and any juices to platter.
- Drizzle lightly with additional olive oil.
- Sprinkle with fleur de sel or Maldon sea salt.